1600 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-one divisors.
Prime factorization of 1600:
26 × 52
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5)
26 × 52(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1600 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1600
- Cardinal: 1600 can be written as One thousand, six hundred.
- Scientific notation: 1.6 × 103
Factors of 1600
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 7
Divisors of 1600
- Number of divisors d(n): 21
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3937
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2337
- 1600 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2337) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 737
Bases of 1600
- Binary: 110010000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x640
- Base-36: 18G
Squares and roots of 1600
- 1600 squared (16002) is 2560000
- 1600 cubed (16003) is 4096000000
1600 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 40
cube rootof 1600 is 11.6960709529
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1600?
- 1,600 seconds is equal to 26 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,600 would take you about twenty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1600 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1600
- 1600 backwards is 0061
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1600's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1600 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1600 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1600/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1600 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1600/
The information we have on file for 1600 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!