16100 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 16100:
22 × 52 × 7 × 23
(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 23)
22 × 52 × 7 × 23(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 16100 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 16100
- Cardinal: 16100 can be written as Sixteen thousand, one hundred.
- Scientific notation: 1.61 × 104
Factors of 16100
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 37
Divisors of 16100
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 41664
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 25564
- 16100 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (25564) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 9464
Bases of 16100
- Binary: 111110111001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x3EE4
- Base-36: CF8
Squares and roots of 16100
- 16100 squared (161002) is 259210000
- 16100 cubed (161003) is 4173281000000
square rootof 16100 is 126.8857754045
cube rootof 16100 is 25.2508087183
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 16100?
- 16,100 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 28 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 16,100 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 16100 cubic inches would be around 2.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 16100
- 16100 backwards is 00161
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 16100's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 16100 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 12 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 16100 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 12 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/16100/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 16100 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/16100/
The information we have on file for 16100 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!