1639 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1639:
11 × 149
11 × 149
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1639 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1639
- Cardinal: 1639 can be written as One thousand, six hundred thirty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.639 × 103
Factors of 1639
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 160
Divisors of 1639
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1800
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 161
- 1639 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (161) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1478
Bases of 1639
- Binary: 110011001112
- Hexadecimal: 0x667
- Base-36: 19J
Squares and roots of 1639
- 1639 squared (16392) is 2686321
- 1639 cubed (16393) is 4402880119
square rootof 1639 is 40.4845649597
cube rootof 1639 is 11.7903396949
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1639?
- 1,639 seconds is equal to 27 minutes, 19 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,639 would take you about twenty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1639 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1639
- 1639 backwards is 9361
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1639's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1639 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1639 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1639/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1639 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1639/
The information we have on file for 1639 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!