16399 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 16399:
232 × 31
(23 × 23 × 31)
232 × 31(23 × 23 × 31)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 16399 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 16399
- Cardinal: 16399 can be written as Sixteen thousand, three hundred ninety-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.6399 × 104
Factors of 16399
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 54
Divisors of 16399
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 17696
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1297
- 16399 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1297) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 15102
Bases of 16399
- Binary: 1000000000011112
- Hexadecimal: 0x400F
- Base-36: CNJ
Squares and roots of 16399
- 16399 squared (163992) is 268927201
- 16399 cubed (163993) is 4410137169199
square rootof 16399 is 128.0585803451
cube rootof 16399 is 25.4061654489
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 16399?
- 16,399 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 33 minutes, 19 seconds.
To count from 1 to 16,399 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 16399 cubic inches would be around 2.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 16399
- 16399 backwards is 99361
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 16399's digits is 28
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 16399 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 16399 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/16399/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 16399 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/16399/
The information we have on file for 16399 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!