16400 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty divisors.
Prime factorization of 16400:
24 × 52 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 41)
24 × 52 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 16400 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 16400
- Cardinal: 16400 can be written as Sixteen thousand, four hundred.
- Scientific notation: 1.64 × 104
Factors of 16400
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 48
Divisors of 16400
- Number of divisors d(n): 30
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 40362
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 23962
- 16400 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (23962) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 7562
Bases of 16400
- Binary: 1000000000100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x4010
- Base-36: CNK
Squares and roots of 16400
- 16400 squared (164002) is 268960000
- 16400 cubed (164003) is 4410944000000
square rootof 16400 is 128.0624847489
cube rootof 16400 is 25.4066818555
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 16400?
- 16,400 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 33 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 16,400 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 16400 cubic inches would be around 2.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 16400
- 16400 backwards is 00461
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 16400's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 16400 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 16400 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/16400/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 16400 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/16400/
The information we have on file for 16400 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!