16638 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 16638:
2 × 3 × 47 × 59
2 × 3 × 47 × 59
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 16638 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 16638
- Cardinal: 16638 can be written as Sixteen thousand, six hundred thirty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.6638 × 104
Factors of 16638
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 111
Divisors of 16638
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 34560
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 17922
- 16638 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (17922) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1284
Bases of 16638
- Binary: 1000000111111102
- Hexadecimal: 0x40FE
- Base-36: CU6
Squares and roots of 16638
- 16638 squared (166382) is 276823044
- 16638 cubed (166383) is 4605781806072
square rootof 16638 is 128.9883715689
cube rootof 16638 is 25.5289943173
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 16638?
- 16,638 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 37 minutes, 18 seconds.
To count from 1 to 16,638 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 16638 cubic inches would be around 2.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 16638
- 16638 backwards is 83661
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 16638's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 16638 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 16638 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/16638/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 16638 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/16638/
The information we have on file for 16638 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!