166413 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 166413:
3 × 13 × 17 × 251
3 × 13 × 17 × 251
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 166413 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 166413
- Cardinal: 166413 can be written as One hundred sixty-six thousand, four hundred thirteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.66413 × 105
Factors of 166413
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 284
Divisors of 166413
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 254016
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 87603
- 166413 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (87603) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 78810
Bases of 166413
- Binary: 1010001010000011012
- Hexadecimal: 0x28A0D
- Base-36: 3KEL
Squares and roots of 166413
- 166413 squared (1664132) is 27693286569
- 166413 cubed (1664133) is 4608522897806997
square rootof 166413 is 407.9374952121
cube rootof 166413 is 55.0041870091
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 166413?
- 166,413 seconds is equal to 22 hours, 13 minutes, 33 seconds.
To count from 1 to 166,413 would take you about twenty-two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 166413 cubic inches would be around 4.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 166413
- 166413 backwards is 314661
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 166413's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 166413 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 166413 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/166413/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 166413 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/166413/
The information we have on file for 166413 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!