168100 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-seven divisors.
Prime factorization of 168100:
22 × 52 × 412
(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 41 × 41)
22 × 52 × 412(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 41 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 168100 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 168100
- Cardinal: 168100 can be written as One hundred sixty-eight thousand, one hundred.
- Scientific notation: 1.681 × 105
Factors of 168100
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 48
Divisors of 168100
- Number of divisors d(n): 27
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 373891
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 205791
- 168100 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (205791) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 37691
Bases of 168100
- Binary: 1010010000101001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x290A4
- Base-36: 3LPG
Squares and roots of 168100
- 168100 squared (1681002) is 28257610000
- 168100 cubed (1681003) is 4750104241000000
168100 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 410
cube rootof 168100 is 55.1894294679
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 168100?
- 168,100 seconds is equal to 22 hours, 41 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 168,100 would take you about twenty-two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 168100 cubic inches would be around 4.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 168100
- 168100 backwards is 001861
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 168100's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 168100 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 168100 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/168100/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 168100 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/168100/
The information we have on file for 168100 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!