168101 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 168101:
97 × 1733
97 × 1733
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 168101 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 168101
- Cardinal: 168101 can be written as One hundred sixty-eight thousand, one hundred one.
- Scientific notation: 1.68101 × 105
Factors of 168101
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 1830
Divisors of 168101
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 169932
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1831
- 168101 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1831) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 166270
Bases of 168101
- Binary: 1010010000101001012
- Hexadecimal: 0x290A5
- Base-36: 3LPH
Squares and roots of 168101
- 168101 squared (1681012) is 28257946201
- 168101 cubed (1681013) is 4750189014334301
square rootof 168101 is 410.0012195101
cube rootof 168101 is 55.1895389053
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 168101?
- 168,101 seconds is equal to 22 hours, 41 minutes, 41 seconds.
To count from 1 to 168,101 would take you about twenty-two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 168101 cubic inches would be around 4.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 168101
- 168101 backwards is 101861
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 168101's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 168101 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 168101 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/168101/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 168101 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/168101/
The information we have on file for 168101 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!