16816 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 16816:
24 × 1051
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 1051)
24 × 1051(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 1051)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 16816 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 16816
- Cardinal: 16816 can be written as Sixteen thousand, eight hundred sixteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.6816 × 104
Factors of 16816
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1053
Divisors of 16816
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 32612
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 15796
- 16816 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (15796) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1020
Bases of 16816
- Binary: 1000001101100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x41B0
- Base-36: CZ4
Squares and roots of 16816
- 16816 squared (168162) is 282777856
- 16816 cubed (168163) is 4755192426496
square rootof 16816 is 129.6765206195
cube rootof 16816 is 25.6197113813
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 16816?
- 16,816 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 40 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 16,816 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 16816 cubic inches would be around 2.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 16816
- 16816 backwards is 61861
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 16816's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 16816 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 16816 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/16816/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 16816 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/16816/
The information we have on file for 16816 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!