16928 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 16928:
25 × 232(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 16928 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 16928
- Cardinal: 16928 can be written as Sixteen thousand, nine hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.6928 × 104
Factors of 16928
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 25
Divisors of 16928
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 34839
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 17911
- 16928 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (17911) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 983
Bases of 16928
- Binary: 1000010001000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x4220
- Base-36: D28
Squares and roots of 16928
- 16928 squared (169282) is 286557184
- 16928 cubed (169283) is 4850840010752
square rootof 16928 is 130.1076477383
cube rootof 16928 is 25.6764640919
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 16928?
- 16,928 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 42 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 16,928 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 16928 cubic inches would be around 2.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 16928
- 16928 backwards is 82961
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 16928's digits is 26
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 16928 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 16928 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/16928/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 16928 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/16928/
The information we have on file for 16928 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 16928, math, Factors of 16928, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 16928, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, sixteen thousand, nine hundred twenty-eight.