17066 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 17066:
2 × 7 × 23 × 53
2 × 7 × 23 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 17066 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 17066
- Cardinal: 17066 can be written as Seventeen thousand and sixty-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.7066 × 104
Factors of 17066
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 85
Divisors of 17066
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 31104
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 14038
- 17066 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (14038) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 3028
Bases of 17066
- Binary: 100001010101010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x42AA
- Base-36: D62
Squares and roots of 17066
- 17066 squared (170662) is 291248356
- 17066 cubed (170663) is 4970444443496
square rootof 17066 is 130.6369013717
cube rootof 17066 is 25.7460483457
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 17066?
- 17,066 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 44 minutes, 26 seconds.
To count from 1 to 17,066 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 17066 cubic inches would be around 2.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 17066
- 17066 backwards is 66071
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 17066's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 17066 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!