17117 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 17117:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 17117 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 17117
- Cardinal: 17117 can be written as Seventeen thousand, one hundred seventeen.
- Scientific notation: 1.7117 × 104
Factors of 17117
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 17117
Divisors of 17117
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 17118
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 17117 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 17116
Bases of 17117
- Binary: 100001011011101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x42dd
Squares and roots of 17117
- 17117 squared (171172) is 292991689
- 17117 cubed (171173) is 5015138740613
square rootof 17117 is 130.8319532835
cube rootof 17117 is 25.7716693205
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 17117?
- 17,117 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 45 minutes, 17 seconds.
To count from 1 to 17,117 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 17117 cubic inches would be around 2.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 17117
- 17117 backwards is 71171
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 17117's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 17117 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!