17129 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 17129:
7 × 2447
7 × 2447
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 17129 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 17129
- Cardinal: 17129 can be written as Seventeen thousand, one hundred twenty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.7129 × 104
Factors of 17129
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 2454
Divisors of 17129
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 19584
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2455
- 17129 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2455) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 14674
Bases of 17129
- Binary: 100001011101001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x42E9
- Base-36: D7T
Squares and roots of 17129
- 17129 squared (171292) is 293402641
- 17129 cubed (171293) is 5025693837689
square rootof 17129 is 130.8778056049
cube rootof 17129 is 25.7776903871
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 17129?
- 17,129 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 45 minutes, 29 seconds.
To count from 1 to 17,129 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 17129 cubic inches would be around 2.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 17129
- 17129 backwards is 92171
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 17129's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 17129 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!