17132 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 17132:
22 × 4283
(2 × 2 × 4283)
22 × 4283(2 × 2 × 4283)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 17132 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 17132
- Cardinal: 17132 can be written as Seventeen thousand, one hundred thirty-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.7132 × 104
Factors of 17132
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 4285
Divisors of 17132
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 29988
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 12856
- 17132 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (12856) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4276
Bases of 17132
- Binary: 100001011101100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x42ec
Squares and roots of 17132
- 17132 squared (171322) is 293505424
- 17132 cubed (171323) is 5028334923968
square rootof 17132 is 130.8892661757
cube rootof 17132 is 25.7791952143
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 17132?
- 17,132 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 45 minutes, 32 seconds.
To count from 1 to 17,132 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 17132 cubic inches would be around 2.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 17132
- 17132 backwards is 23171
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 17132's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 17132 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!