1749 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 1749:
3 × 11 × 53
3 × 11 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1749 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1749
- Cardinal: 1749 can be written as One thousand, seven hundred forty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.749 × 103
Factors of 1749
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 67
Divisors of 1749
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2592
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 843
- 1749 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (843) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 906
Bases of 1749
- Binary: 11011010101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x6D5
- Base-36: 1CL
Squares and roots of 1749
- 1749 squared (17492) is 3059001
- 1749 cubed (17493) is 5350192749
square rootof 1749 is 41.8210473327
cube rootof 1749 is 12.0484155099
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1749?
- 1,749 seconds is equal to 29 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,749 would take you about twenty-nine minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1749 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1749
- 1749 backwards is 9471
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1749's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1749 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!