18039 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 18039:
3 × 7 × 859
3 × 7 × 859
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 18039 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 18039
- Cardinal: 18039 can be written as Eighteen thousand and thirty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.8039 × 104
Factors of 18039
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 869
Divisors of 18039
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 27520
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 9481
- 18039 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (9481) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 8558
Bases of 18039
- Binary: 1000110011101112
- Hexadecimal: 0x4677
- Base-36: DX3
Squares and roots of 18039
- 18039 squared (180392) is 325405521
- 18039 cubed (180393) is 5869990193319
square rootof 18039 is 134.3093444255
cube rootof 18039 is 26.2263278653
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 18039?
- 18,039 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 39 seconds.
To count from 1 to 18,039 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 18039 cubic inches would be around 2.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 18039
- 18039 backwards is 93081
- 18039 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 18039's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 18039 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 18039 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/18039/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 18039 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/18039/
The information we have on file for 18039 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!