18041 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 18041:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 18041 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 18041
- Cardinal: 18041 can be written as Eighteen thousand and forty-one.
- Scientific notation: 1.8041 × 104
Factors of 18041
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 18041
Divisors of 18041
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 18042
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 18041 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 18040
Bases of 18041
- Binary: 1000110011110012
- Hexadecimal: 0x4679
- Base-36: DX5
Squares and roots of 18041
- 18041 squared (180412) is 325477681
- 18041 cubed (180413) is 5871942842921
square rootof 18041 is 134.3167897175
cube rootof 18041 is 26.2272970749
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 18041?
- 18,041 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 41 seconds.
To count from 1 to 18,041 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 18041 cubic inches would be around 2.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 18041
- 18041 backwards is 14081
- 18041 is a
twin prime! Its twin is 18043
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 18041's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 18041 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 12 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 18041 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 12 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/18041/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 18041 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/18041/
The information we have on file for 18041 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!