18055 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 18055:
5 × 23 × 157
5 × 23 × 157
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 18055 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 18055
- Cardinal: 18055 can be written as Eighteen thousand and fifty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.8055 × 104
Factors of 18055
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 185
Divisors of 18055
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 22752
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4697
- 18055 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4697) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 13358
Bases of 18055
- Binary: 100011010000111 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x4687
Squares and roots of 18055
- 18055 squared (180552) is 325983025
- 18055 cubed (180553) is 5885623516375
square rootof 18055 is 134.3688952101
cube rootof 18055 is 26.2340795375
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 18055?
- 18,055 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 55 seconds.
To count from 1 to 18,055 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 18055 cubic inches would be around 2.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 18055
- 18055 backwards is 55081
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 18055's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 18055 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!