1815 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1815:
3 × 5 × 112
(3 × 5 × 11 × 11)
3 × 5 × 112(3 × 5 × 11 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1815 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1815
- Cardinal: 1815 can be written as One thousand, eight hundred fifteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.815 × 103
Factors of 1815
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 19
Divisors of 1815
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3192
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1377
- 1815 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1377) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 438
Bases of 1815
- Binary: 111000101112
- Hexadecimal: 0x717
- Base-36: 1EF
Squares and roots of 1815
- 1815 squared (18152) is 3294225
- 1815 cubed (18153) is 5979018375
square rootof 1815 is 42.6028168083
cube rootof 1815 is 12.1981005733
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1815?
- 1,815 seconds is equal to 30 minutes, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,815 would take you about thirty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1815 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1815
- 1815 backwards is 5181
- 1815 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1815's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1815 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1815 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1815/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1815 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1815/
The information we have on file for 1815 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!