18189 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 18189:
32 × 43 × 47
(3 × 3 × 43 × 47)
32 × 43 × 47(3 × 3 × 43 × 47)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 18189 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 18189
- Cardinal: 18189 can be written as Eighteen thousand, one hundred eighty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.8189 × 104
Factors of 18189
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 93
Divisors of 18189
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 27456
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 9267
- 18189 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (9267) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 8922
Bases of 18189
- Binary: 100011100001101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x470D
- Base-36: E19
Squares and roots of 18189
- 18189 squared (181892) is 330839721
- 18189 cubed (181893) is 6017643685269
square rootof 18189 is 134.8666007579
cube rootof 18189 is 26.2988207097
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 18189?
- 18,189 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 3 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 18,189 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 18189 cubic inches would be around 2.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 18189
- 18189 backwards is 98181
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 18189's digits is 27
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 18189 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!