18218 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 18218:
2 × 9109
2 × 9109
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 18218 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 18218
- Cardinal: 18218 can be written as Eighteen thousand, two hundred eighteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.8218 × 104
Factors of 18218
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 9111
Divisors of 18218
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 27330
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 9112
- 18218 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (9112) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 9106
Bases of 18218
- Binary: 1000111001010102
- Hexadecimal: 0x472A
- Base-36: E22
Squares and roots of 18218
- 18218 squared (182182) is 331895524
- 18218 cubed (182183) is 6046472656232
square rootof 18218 is 134.9740715841
cube rootof 18218 is 26.3127899739
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 18218?
- 18,218 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 3 minutes, 38 seconds.
To count from 1 to 18,218 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 18218 cubic inches would be around 2.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 18218
- 18218 backwards is 81281
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 18218's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 18218 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 19 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 18218 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/18218/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 18218 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/18218/
The information we have on file for 18218 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!