18285 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 18285:
3 × 5 × 23 × 53
3 × 5 × 23 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 18285 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 18285
- Cardinal: 18285 can be written as Eighteen thousand, two hundred eighty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.8285 × 104
Factors of 18285
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 84
Divisors of 18285
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 31104
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 12819
- 18285 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (12819) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 5466
Bases of 18285
- Binary: 100011101101101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x476D
- Base-36: E3X
Squares and roots of 18285
- 18285 squared (182852) is 334341225
- 18285 cubed (182853) is 6113429299125
square rootof 18285 is 135.2220396237
cube rootof 18285 is 26.3450071975
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 18285?
- 18,285 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 4 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 18,285 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 18285 cubic inches would be around 2.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 18285
- 18285 backwards is 58281
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 18285's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 18285 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!