1850 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1850:
2 × 52 × 37
(2 × 5 × 5 × 37)
2 × 52 × 37(2 × 5 × 5 × 37)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1850 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1850
- Cardinal: 1850 can be written as One thousand, eight hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 1.85 × 103
Factors of 1850
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 44
Divisors of 1850
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3534
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1684
- 1850 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1684) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 166
Bases of 1850
- Binary: 111001110102
- Hexadecimal: 0x73A
- Base-36: 1FE
Squares and roots of 1850
- 1850 squared (18502) is 3422500
- 1850 cubed (18503) is 6331625000
square rootof 1850 is 43.0116263353
cube rootof 1850 is 12.2760102619
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1850?
- 1,850 seconds is equal to 30 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,850 would take you about thirty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1850 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1850
- 1850 backwards is 0581
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1850's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1850 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1850 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1850/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1850 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1850/
The information we have on file for 1850 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!