1855 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 1855:
5 × 7 × 53
5 × 7 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1855 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1855
- Cardinal: 1855 can be written as One thousand, eight hundred fifty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.855 × 103
Factors of 1855
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 65
Divisors of 1855
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2592
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 737
- 1855 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (737) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1118
Bases of 1855
- Binary: 111001111112
- Hexadecimal: 0x73F
- Base-36: 1FJ
Squares and roots of 1855
- 1855 squared (18552) is 3441025
- 1855 cubed (18553) is 6383101375
square rootof 1855 is 43.0697109349
cube rootof 1855 is 12.2870597821
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1855?
- 1,855 seconds is equal to 30 minutes, 55 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,855 would take you about thirty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1855 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1855
- 1855 backwards is 5581
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1855's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1855 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1855 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1855/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1855 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1855/
The information we have on file for 1855 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!