18942 is an even composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 18942:
2 × 3 × 7 × 11 × 41
2 × 3 × 7 × 11 × 41
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 18942 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 18942
- Cardinal: 18942 can be written as Eighteen thousand, nine hundred forty-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.8942 × 104
Factors of 18942
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 64
Divisors of 18942
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 48384
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 29442
- 18942 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (29442) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 10500
Bases of 18942
- Binary: 100100111111110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x49FE
- Base-36: EM6
Squares and roots of 18942
- 18942 squared (189422) is 358799364
- 18942 cubed (189423) is 6796377552888
square rootof 18942 is 137.6299386035
cube rootof 18942 is 26.6568366547
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 18942?
- 18,942 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 15 minutes, 42 seconds.
To count from 1 to 18,942 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 18942 cubic inches would be around 2.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 18942
- 18942 backwards is 24981
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 18942's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 18942 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!