189920 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 189920:
25 × 5 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 1187)
25 × 5 × 1187(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 189920 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 189920
- Cardinal: 189920 can be written as One hundred eighty-nine thousand, nine hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 1.8992 × 105
Factors of 189920
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 1194
Divisors of 189920
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 449064
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 259144
- 189920 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (259144) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 69224
Bases of 189920
- Binary: 1011100101111000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2E5E0
- Base-36: 42JK
Squares and roots of 189920
- 189920 squared (1899202) is 36069606400
- 189920 cubed (1899203) is 6850339647488000
square rootof 189920 is 435.7981183989
cube rootof 189920 is 57.4809010293
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 189920?
- 189,920 seconds is equal to 2 days, 4 hours, 45 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 189,920 would take you about two days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 189920 cubic inches would be around 4.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 189920
- 189920 backwards is 029981
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 189920's digits is 29
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 189920 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 189920 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/189920/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 189920 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/189920/
The information we have on file for 189920 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!