189984 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 189984:
25 × 3 × 1979
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 1979)
25 × 3 × 1979(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 189984 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 189984
- Cardinal: 189984 can be written as One hundred eighty-nine thousand, nine hundred eighty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.89984 × 105
Factors of 189984
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 1984
Divisors of 189984
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 498960
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 308976
- 189984 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (308976) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 118992
Bases of 189984
- Binary: 1011100110001000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2E620
- Base-36: 42LC
Squares and roots of 189984
- 189984 squared (1899842) is 36093920256
- 189984 cubed (1899843) is 6857267345915904
square rootof 189984 is 435.8715407089
cube rootof 189984 is 57.4873570187
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 189984?
- 189,984 seconds is equal to 2 days, 4 hours, 46 minutes, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 189,984 would take you about two days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 189984 cubic inches would be around 4.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 189984
- 189984 backwards is 489981
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 189984's digits is 39
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 189984 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 189984 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/189984/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 189984 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/189984/
The information we have on file for 189984 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!