1920 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 1920:
27 × 3 × 5(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1920 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1920
- Cardinal: 1920 can be written as One thousand, nine hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 1.92 × 103
Factors of 1920
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 9
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 1920
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6120
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4200
- 1920 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4200) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2280
Bases of 1920
- Binary: 111100000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x780
- Base-36: 1HC
Squares and roots of 1920
- 1920 squared (19202) is 3686400
- 1920 cubed (19203) is 7077888000
square rootof 1920 is 43.8178046005
cube rootof 1920 is 12.4289300239
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1920?
- 1,920 seconds is equal to 32 minutes.
To count from 1 to 1,920 would take you about thirty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1920 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1920
- 1920 backwards is 0291
- 1920 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1920's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1920 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 1920 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1920/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 1920 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1920/
The information we have on file for 1920 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 1920, math, Factors of 1920, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 1920, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, one thousand, nine hundred twenty.