1925 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1925:
52 × 7 × 11
(5 × 5 × 7 × 11)
52 × 7 × 11(5 × 5 × 7 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1925 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1925
- Cardinal: 1925 can be written as One thousand, nine hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.925 × 103
Factors of 1925
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 23
Divisors of 1925
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2976
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1051
- 1925 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1051) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 874
Bases of 1925
- Binary: 111100001012
- Hexadecimal: 0x785
- Base-36: 1HH
Squares and roots of 1925
- 1925 squared (19252) is 3705625
- 1925 cubed (19253) is 7133328125
square rootof 1925 is 43.8748219371
cube rootof 1925 is 12.4397096737
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1925?
- 1,925 seconds is equal to 32 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,925 would take you about thirty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1925 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1925
- 1925 backwards is 5291
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1925's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1925 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 25 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1925 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 25 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1925/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1925 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1925/
The information we have on file for 1925 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!