195 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 195:
3 × 5 × 13
3 × 5 × 13
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 195 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 195
- Cardinal: 195 can be written as One hundred ninety-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.95 × 102
Factors of 195
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 21
Divisors of 195
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 336
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 141
- 195 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (141) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 54
Bases of 195
- Binary: 11000011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xc3
Squares and roots of 195
- 195 squared (1952) is 38025
- 195 cubed (1953) is 7414875
square rootof 195 is 13.9642400437
cube rootof 195 is 5.7988899977
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 195?
- 195 seconds is equal to 3 minutes, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 195 would take you about one minute.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 195 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 195
- 195 backwards is 591
- 195 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 195's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 195 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!