19664 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 19664:
24 × 1229
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 1229)
24 × 1229(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 1229)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 19664 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 19664
- Cardinal: 19664 can be written as Nineteen thousand, six hundred sixty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.9664 × 104
Factors of 19664
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1231
Divisors of 19664
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 38130
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 18466
- 19664 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (18466) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1198
Bases of 19664
- Binary: 1001100110100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x4CD0
- Base-36: F68
Squares and roots of 19664
- 19664 squared (196642) is 386672896
- 19664 cubed (196643) is 7603535826944
square rootof 19664 is 140.2283851437
cube rootof 19664 is 26.9913095029
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 19664?
- 19,664 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 27 minutes, 44 seconds.
To count from 1 to 19,664 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 19664 cubic inches would be around 2.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 19664
- 19664 backwards is 46691
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 19664's digits is 26
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 19664 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 12 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 19664 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 12 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/19664/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 19664 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/19664/
The information we have on file for 19664 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!