19790 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 19790:
2 × 5 × 1979
2 × 5 × 1979
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 19790 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 19790
- Cardinal: 19790 can be written as Nineteen thousand, seven hundred ninety.
- Scientific notation: 1.979 × 104
Factors of 19790
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 1986
Divisors of 19790
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 35640
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 15850
- 19790 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (15850) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 3940
Bases of 19790
- Binary: 100110101001110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x4D4E
- Base-36: F9Q
Squares and roots of 19790
- 19790 squared (197902) is 391644100
- 19790 cubed (197903) is 7750636739000
square rootof 19790 is 140.6769348543
cube rootof 19790 is 27.0488370799
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 19790?
- 19,790 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 29 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 19,790 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 19790 cubic inches would be around 2.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 19790
- 19790 backwards is 09791
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 19790's digits is 26
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 19790 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!