1990 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 1990:
2 × 5 × 199
2 × 5 × 199
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1990 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1990
- Cardinal: 1990 can be written as One thousand, nine hundred ninety.
- Scientific notation: 1.99 × 103
Factors of 1990
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 206
Divisors of 1990
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3600
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1610
- 1990 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1610) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 380
Bases of 1990
- Binary: 111110001102
- Hexadecimal: 0x7C6
- Base-36: 1JA
Squares and roots of 1990
- 1990 squared (19902) is 3960100
- 1990 cubed (19903) is 7880599000
square rootof 1990 is 44.6094160463
cube rootof 1990 is 12.5781767195
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1990?
- 1,990 seconds is equal to 33 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,990 would take you about thirty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1990 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1990
- 1990 backwards is 0991
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1990's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1990 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1990 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1990/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1990 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1990/
The information we have on file for 1990 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!