19989 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 19989:
32 × 2221
(3 × 3 × 2221)
32 × 2221(3 × 3 × 2221)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 19989 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 19989
- Cardinal: 19989 can be written as Nineteen thousand, nine hundred eighty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.9989 × 104
Factors of 19989
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 2224
Divisors of 19989
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 28886
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 8897
- 19989 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (8897) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 11092
Bases of 19989
- Binary: 100111000010101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x4e15
Squares and roots of 19989
- 19989 squared (199892) is 399560121
- 19989 cubed (199893) is 7986807258669
square rootof 19989 is 141.3824600153
cube rootof 19989 is 27.1391988211
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 19989?
- 19,989 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 33 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 19,989 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 19989 cubic inches would be around 2.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 19989
- 19989 backwards is 98991
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 19989's digits is 36
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 19989 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!