199916 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 199916:
22 × 23 × 41 × 53
(2 × 2 × 23 × 41 × 53)
22 × 23 × 41 × 53(2 × 2 × 23 × 41 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 199916 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 199916
- Cardinal: 199916 can be written as One hundred ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred sixteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.99916 × 105
Factors of 199916
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 119
Divisors of 199916
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 381024
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 181108
- 199916 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (181108) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 18808
Bases of 199916
- Binary: 1100001100111011002
- Hexadecimal: 0x30CEC
- Base-36: 4A98
Squares and roots of 199916
- 199916 squared (1999162) is 39966407056
- 199916 cubed (1999163) is 7989924233007296
square rootof 199916 is 447.1196707817
cube rootof 199916 is 58.4721663681
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 199916?
- 199,916 seconds is equal to 2 days, 7 hours, 31 minutes, 56 seconds.
To count from 1 to 199,916 would take you about two days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 199916 cubic inches would be around 4.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 199916
- 199916 backwards is 619991
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 199916's digits is 35
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 199916 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 199916 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/199916/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 199916 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/199916/
The information we have on file for 199916 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!