2002748 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2002748:
22 × 11 × 23 × 1979
(2 × 2 × 11 × 23 × 1979)
22 × 11 × 23 × 1979(2 × 2 × 11 × 23 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2002748 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2002748
- Cardinal: 2002748 can be written as Two million, two thousand, seven hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 2.002748 × 106
Factors of 2002748
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 2015
Divisors of 2002748
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3991680
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1988932
- 2002748 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1988932) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 13816
Bases of 2002748
- Binary: 1111010001111001111002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1E8F3C
- Base-36: 16XBW
Squares and roots of 2002748
- 2002748 squared (20027482) is 4010999551504
- 2002748 cubed (20027483) is 8033021329775532992
square rootof 2002748 is 1415.1847935871
cube rootof 2002748 is 126.0497829651
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2002748?
- 2,002,748 seconds is equal to 3 weeks, 2 days, 4 hours, 19 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,002,748 would take you about four weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2002748 cubic inches would be around 10.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2002748
- 2002748 backwards is 8472002
- 2002748 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 2002748's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2002748 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2002748 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2002748/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2002748 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2002748/
The information we have on file for 2002748 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!