2013152 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2013152:
25 × 53 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 53 × 1187)
25 × 53 × 1187(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 53 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2013152 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2013152
- Cardinal: 2013152 can be written as Two million, thirteen thousand, one hundred fifty-two.
- Scientific notation: 2.013152 × 106
Factors of 2013152
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 1242
Divisors of 2013152
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4041576
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2028424
- 2013152 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2028424) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 15272
Bases of 2013152
- Binary: 1111010110111111000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1EB7E0
- Base-36: 175CW
Squares and roots of 2013152
- 2013152 squared (20131522) is 4052780975104
- 2013152 cubed (20131523) is 8158864125592567808
square rootof 2013152 is 1418.8558771067
cube rootof 2013152 is 126.2676765107
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2013152?
- 2,013,152 seconds is equal to 3 weeks, 2 days, 7 hours, 12 minutes, 32 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,013,152 would take you about four weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2013152 cubic inches would be around 10.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2013152
- 2013152 backwards is 2513102
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 2013152's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2013152 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2013152 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2013152/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2013152 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2013152/
The information we have on file for 2013152 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!