20172 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 20172:
22 × 3 × 412
(2 × 2 × 3 × 41 × 41)
22 × 3 × 412(2 × 2 × 3 × 41 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 20172 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 20172
- Cardinal: 20172 can be written as Twenty thousand, one hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 2.0172 × 104
Factors of 20172
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 46
Divisors of 20172
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 48244
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 28072
- 20172 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (28072) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 7900
Bases of 20172
- Binary: 1001110110011002
- Hexadecimal: 0x4ECC
- Base-36: FKC
Squares and roots of 20172
- 20172 squared (201722) is 406909584
- 20172 cubed (201723) is 8208180128448
square rootof 20172 is 142.0281662207
cube rootof 20172 is 27.2217674659
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 20172?
- 20,172 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 36 minutes, 12 seconds.
To count from 1 to 20,172 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 20172 cubic inches would be around 2.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 20172
- 20172 backwards is 27102
- 20172 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 20172's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 20172 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 20172 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/20172/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 20172 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/20172/
The information we have on file for 20172 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!