2021 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2021:
43 × 47
43 × 47
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2021 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2021
- Cardinal: 2021 can be written as Two thousand and twenty-one.
- Scientific notation: 2.021 × 103
Factors of 2021
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 90
Divisors of 2021
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2112
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 91
- 2021 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (91) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1930
Bases of 2021
- Binary: 111111001012
- Hexadecimal: 0x7E5
- Base-36: 1K5
Squares and roots of 2021
- 2021 squared (20212) is 4084441
- 2021 cubed (20213) is 8254655261
square rootof 2021 is 44.9555335859
cube rootof 2021 is 12.6431542893
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2021?
- 2,021 seconds is equal to 33 minutes, 41 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,021 would take you about thirty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2021 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2021
- 2021 backwards is 1202
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2021's digits is 5
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2021 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 19 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2021 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2021/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2021 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2021/
The information we have on file for 2021 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!