2039 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 2039:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2039 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2039
- Cardinal: 2039 can be written as Two thousand and thirty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 2.039 × 103
Factors of 2039
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 2039
Divisors of 2039
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2040
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 2039 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2038
Bases of 2039
- Binary: 111111101112
- Hexadecimal: 0x7F7
- Base-36: 1KN
Squares and roots of 2039
- 2039 squared (20392) is 4157521
- 2039 cubed (20393) is 8477185319
square rootof 2039 is 45.1552876195
cube rootof 2039 is 12.6805787435
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2039?
- 2,039 seconds is equal to 33 minutes, 59 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,039 would take you about thirty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2039 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2039
- 2039 backwards is 9302
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2039's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2039 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2039 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2039/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2039 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2039/
The information we have on file for 2039 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!