20405 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 20405:
5 × 7 × 11 × 53
5 × 7 × 11 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 20405 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 20405
- Cardinal: 20405 can be written as Twenty thousand, four hundred five.
- Scientific notation: 2.0405 × 104
Factors of 20405
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 76
Divisors of 20405
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 31104
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 10699
- 20405 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (10699) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 9706
Bases of 20405
- Binary: 100111110110101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x4FB5
- Base-36: FQT
Squares and roots of 20405
- 20405 squared (204052) is 416364025
- 20405 cubed (204053) is 8495907930125
square rootof 20405 is 142.8460709995
cube rootof 20405 is 27.3261763269
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 20405?
- 20,405 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 40 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 20,405 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 20405 cubic inches would be around 2.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 20405
- 20405 backwards is 50402
- 20405 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 20405's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 20405 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!