2068 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 2068:
22 × 11 × 47
(2 × 2 × 11 × 47)
22 × 11 × 47(2 × 2 × 11 × 47)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2068 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2068
- Cardinal: 2068 can be written as Two thousand and sixty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 2.068 × 103
Factors of 2068
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 60
Divisors of 2068
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4032
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1964
- 2068 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1964) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 104
Bases of 2068
- Binary: 1000000101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x814
- Base-36: 1LG
Squares and roots of 2068
- 2068 squared (20682) is 4276624
- 2068 cubed (20683) is 8844058432
square rootof 2068 is 45.4752680037
cube rootof 2068 is 12.7404131445
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2068?
- 2,068 seconds is equal to 34 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,068 would take you about thirty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2068 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2068
- 2068 backwards is 8602
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2068's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2068 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2068 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2068/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2068 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2068/
The information we have on file for 2068 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!