20746 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 20746:
2 × 11 × 23 × 41
2 × 11 × 23 × 41
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 20746 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 20746
- Cardinal: 20746 can be written as Twenty thousand, seven hundred forty-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.0746 × 104
Factors of 20746
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 77
Divisors of 20746
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 36288
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 15542
- 20746 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (15542) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 5204
Bases of 20746
- Binary: 1010001000010102
- Hexadecimal: 0x510A
- Base-36: G0A
Squares and roots of 20746
- 20746 squared (207462) is 430396516
- 20746 cubed (207463) is 8929006120936
square rootof 20746 is 144.0347180371
cube rootof 20746 is 27.4775574473
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 20746?
- 20,746 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 45 minutes, 46 seconds.
To count from 1 to 20,746 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 20746 cubic inches would be around 2.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 20746
- 20746 backwards is 64702
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 20746's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 20746 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 17 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 20746 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/20746/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 20746 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/20746/
The information we have on file for 20746 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!