208 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 208:
24 × 13
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 13)
24 × 13(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 13)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 208 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 208
- Cardinal: 208 can be written as Two hundred eight.
- Scientific notation: 2.08 × 102
Factors of 208
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 15
Divisors of 208
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 434
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 226
- 208 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (226) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 18
Bases of 208
- Binary: 110100002
- Hexadecimal: 0xD0
- Base-36: 5S
Squares and roots of 208
- 208 squared (2082) is 43264
- 208 cubed (2083) is 8998912
square rootof 208 is 14.4222051019
cube rootof 208 is 5.9249921371
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 208?
- 208 seconds is equal to 3 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 208 would take you about forty-four seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 208 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 208
- 208 backwards is 802
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 208's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 208 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 208 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/208/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 208 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/208/
The information we have on file for 208 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!