2080 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2080:
25 × 5 × 13
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 13)
25 × 5 × 13(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 13)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2080 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2080
- Cardinal: 2080 can be written as Two thousand and eighty.
- Scientific notation: 2.08 × 103
Factors of 2080
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 20
Divisors of 2080
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5292
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3212
- 2080 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3212) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1132
Bases of 2080
- Binary: 1000001000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x820
- Base-36: 1LS
Squares and roots of 2080
- 2080 squared (20802) is 4326400
- 2080 cubed (20803) is 8998912000
square rootof 2080 is 45.6070170039
cube rootof 2080 is 12.7650085977
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2080?
- 2,080 seconds is equal to 34 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,080 would take you about thirty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2080 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2080
- 2080 backwards is 0802
- 2080 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2080's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2080 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2080 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2080/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2080 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2080/
The information we have on file for 2080 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!