2102 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2102:
2 × 1051
2 × 1051
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2102 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2102
- Cardinal: 2102 can be written as Two thousand, one hundred two.
- Scientific notation: 2.102 × 103
Factors of 2102
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 1053
Divisors of 2102
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3156
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1054
- 2102 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1054) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1048
Bases of 2102
- Binary: 1000001101102
- Hexadecimal: 0x836
- Base-36: 1ME
Squares and roots of 2102
- 2102 squared (21022) is 4418404
- 2102 cubed (21023) is 9287485208
square rootof 2102 is 45.8475735453
cube rootof 2102 is 12.8098556907
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2102?
- 2,102 seconds is equal to 35 minutes, 2 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,102 would take you about thirty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2102 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2102
- 2102 backwards is 2012
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2102's digits is 5
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2102 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2102 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2102/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2102 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2102/
The information we have on file for 2102 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!