2120 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 2120:
23 × 5 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 53)
23 × 5 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2120 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2120
- Cardinal: 2120 can be written as Two thousand, one hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 2.12 × 103
Factors of 2120
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 60
Divisors of 2120
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4860
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2740
- 2120 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2740) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 620
Bases of 2120
- Binary: 1000010010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x848
- Base-36: 1MW
Squares and roots of 2120
- 2120 squared (21202) is 4494400
- 2120 cubed (21203) is 9528128000
square rootof 2120 is 46.0434577329
cube rootof 2120 is 12.8463165771
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2120?
- 2,120 seconds is equal to 35 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,120 would take you about thirty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2120 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2120
- 2120 backwards is 0212
- 2120 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2120's digits is 5
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2120 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2120 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2120/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2120 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2120/
The information we have on file for 2120 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!