21201 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 21201:
3 × 37 × 191
3 × 37 × 191
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 21201 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 21201
- Cardinal: 21201 can be written as Twenty-one thousand, two hundred one.
- Scientific notation: 2.1201 × 104
Factors of 21201
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 231
Divisors of 21201
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 29184
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 7983
- 21201 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (7983) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 13218
Bases of 21201
- Binary: 1010010110100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x52D1
- Base-36: GCX
Squares and roots of 21201
- 21201 squared (212012) is 449482401
- 21201 cubed (212013) is 9529476383601
square rootof 21201 is 145.6056317591
cube rootof 21201 is 27.6769852319
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 21201?
- 21,201 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 53 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 21,201 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 21201 cubic inches would be around 2.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 21201
- 21201 backwards is 10212
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 21201's digits is 6
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 21201 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 21201 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/21201/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 21201 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/21201/
The information we have on file for 21201 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!