21316292001 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-seven divisors.
Prime factorization of 21316292001:
32 × 412 × 11872
(3 × 3 × 41 × 41 × 1187 × 1187)
32 × 412 × 11872(3 × 3 × 41 × 41 × 1187 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 21316292001 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 21316292001
- Cardinal: 21316292001 can be written as Twenty-one billion, three hundred sixteen million, two hundred ninety-two thousand and one.
- Scientific notation: 2.1316292001 × 1010
Factors of 21316292001
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 1231
Divisors of 21316292001
- Number of divisors d(n): 27
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 31586106643
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 10269814642
- 21316292001 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (10269814642) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 11046477359
Bases of 21316292001
- Binary: 100111101101000110011001101101000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x4F68CCDA1
- Base-36: 9SJ6469
Squares and roots of 21316292001
- 21316292001 squared (213162920012) is 454384304671896584001
- 21316292001 cubed (213162920013) is 9685788519057496083039740876001
21316292001 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 146001
cube rootof 21316292001 is 2772.7064131837
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 21316292001?
- 21,316,292,001 seconds is equal to 677 years, 41 weeks, 8 hours, 13 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 21,316,292,001 would take you about one thousand, three hundred fifty-five years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 21316292001 cubic inches would be around 231.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 21316292001
- 21316292001 backwards is 10029261312
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 11
- The sum of 21316292001's digits is 27
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 21316292001 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 21316292001 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/21316292001/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 21316292001 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/21316292001/
The information we have on file for 21316292001 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!